Eilan Hotel & Spa is seeking an experienced Spa & Salon Director to oversee the luxury spa facility. The Director is responsible for the daily operation of the spa, ensuring a safe working environment and increasing spa revenues through both in-house and local community marketing. Achieve guest satisfaction and quality service while meeting/exceeding financial goals. Position is responsible for short and long term planning and day-to-day operations of the Spa. Partner with GM to develop and recommend the budget, marketing plans/objectives and manages within those approved plans. This candidate will be well versed in spa operations including treatments and marketing opportunities.
Specific Duties, Activities and Responsibilities:
• Oversee staff and spa functions as directed by the General Manager. Enforce policies and procedures to maintain QA and industry standards.
• Increase spa revenue through both in-house and local community marketing.
• Maintain inventory on spa supplies within budget as required.
• Manage ongoing training of spa personnel. Coach, council and develop spa personnel through direction of the General Manager. Conduct with performance appraisals.
• Scheduling, inventory, ordering of products, maintaining State Board Standards and revenue with guidance of the General Manager.
• Responsible for handling guests' complaints or problems in a quick and efficient manner.
• Proactively develop recruitment strategies and activate at appropriate time.
• Facilitate and organize Monthly Spa Meetings.
• Plan publicity events for the spa – work with outside sales for media & group contact leads.
• Partner with GM to conduct and evaluate Spa marketing research. Keep current on market and our competition and fully understand customer wants and needs.
• Responsible for “internal marketing”; expand existing customer base, generate referral business, etc.
• Participate in development of gift card sales programs.
• Develop and manage group sales and bridal marketing programs for the spa to increase this area of business.
• Participate in trade shows, community events and business partnership outreach.
• Monitor all spa related advertising and promotional activities
• Effectively manage Spa payroll, departmental budget and prepare financial and managerial reports as required.
• Bachelors Degree, preferred
• Three to Five years of employment in a related spa/salon management position
• Proven knowledge and experience within spa/salon industry including managing up to 8 providers, maintaining budget, executing marketing as well as retail operations within the spa/salon.
• State Board certified, preferred
• Must have follow-through process for short-term and long-term programs.
• Multi-tasking is needed.
• Strong communication skills
• Flexibility to deal with ever-changing situations
Internal Number: 18-1147
About Bluegreen Vacations
Providing Memorable Vacations and So Much More
Founded in 1966, Bluegreen has always provided opportunities for busy families to slow down, relax and share time together.
Bluegreen Vacations Unlimited, Inc. (Bluegreen Vacations), a wholly owned subsidiary of Bluegreen Corporation, manages and markets the Bluegreen Vacation Club®, a flexible, points-based, deeded vacation ownership program that connects over 200,000 owners with over 60 Bluegreen resorts in more than 40 popular destinations across the continental U.S. and the Caribbean.
Bluegreen Corporation, a leader in the vacation ownership industry and wholly owned subsidiary of BBX Capital Corporation, offers a portfolio of comprehensive, turnkey, fee-based service resort management, financial services, and sales and marketing services on behalf of third parties.
The company advances its purpose, share happiness, by providing quality, flexibility and choice to Bluegreen Vacation Club owners, and through the creation of strategic alliances to expand vacation opportunities for everyone. Our relationship with Bass Pro Shops®, one of America’s premier outdoor retailers, has resulted in thousands of vacations and millions... of smiles for travelers. Most recently, Bluegreen Vacations became the Official Vacation Ownership Provider for Choice Hotels®, one of the largest and most successful lodging companies in the world.
Our more than 4,500 associates are committed to not only providing the best vacation experiences possible, but also to leaving a positive impact on the communities in which we live and do business through advocacy and action.
2016 marked the 50th golden anniversary of our company, and we invite you to continue the celebration.